I try my very best to make sure customers received undamaged, correct orders when purchasing anything through Road Trips & Coffee. However, accidents happen. Here is everything you need to know about making returns or exchanges.
If you have any problems with the order whatsoever please feel free to contact me at email@example.com and we will work on a solution.
Exchange or Return Deadline
Any Fine Art Prints and T-Shirts can be returned or exchanged within 7 days of receipt of the items. Calendars can be returned or exchanged until January 31. No returns or exchanges are offered for the digital Travel Guides.
Exchanges or returns of t-shirts are only allowed if the shirt has not been worn and/or washed. If the item you received was incorrect or damaged, please see the instructions below.
Digital Travel Guides
Because the Travel Guides are digital downloads, I do not offer exchanges or refunds.
Incorrect or Damaged Items
If you received an incorrect or damaged fine art print or product and you want a replacement, please follow these steps:
- Take a photo of the incorrect or damaged item(s). If the item is damaged please be sure to take a photo of the damaged shipping container so I can file a claim with the shipping provider.
- Email the photos to me at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a description of the error or damage.
- Let me know if you want to cancel the order or request a replacement.
Once I have received your email I will contact you within 48 hours and take the next steps toward a replacement or refund.
All exchanges or returns must be approved before shipping back to me. I will not accept any exchange or return without discussing the authorization first. Please see the above guidelines and contact me first.
Fine Art Prints are very delicate and even t-shirts and calendars are prone to damage while shipping. If you wish to return any item for exchange or refund, and you have received the Return Authorization, you are responsible for getting insurance on the return shipment.
If you ship an undamaged product back to me, it gets damaged during shipping, and you did not get shipping insurance, I can offer two solutions:
1. You can pay for shipping to have the now-damaged item returned to you
2. I can offer a 50% refund of the total price
Shipping insurance is usually free. Please be sure to insure the return shipments.